Monday, March 28, 2011

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.



    • Juan Pablo Marianö: 
      It's like: how often do we wanna delete our memories and start over again? 
      Remove a person from our life, a whole situation.

      Juan Pablo Marianö:
      And start over again.
      Sometimes, we cant just get over it.

      Michael: 
      Absolutely,
      but then its like : wow. How could i live WITHOUT that?
      With having had that experience.
      Even if it was brief or painful...
      It made me sort of re-evaluate myself. And I realized that I wanted to love someone so much that even if i couldnt have them in the end, that it would have been worth it.










1 comment:

Kenny said...

Nunca me voy a conformar con las ganas imnesas de haber querido que me quiera. No acaricio ninguna situación que me duela.